Garage Wait List 8/24/2019
Currently all enclosed garage spaces and outdoor spaces are full.
Please follow directions below for getting on the wait list for either enclosed or outdoor spaces.
Enclosed Garage Space Wait List:
1. Renee Pasek
2. Alex Kopenkin
3 Stephanie Dedes
4. Paul M. Smith
Outdoor Space Wait List:
2. Paul Smith
2. Ken Carrol
3. Frank Purdy
1. To get on the wait list, you must send a postmarked letter or email to
a. Communication specifies if you want an inside garage, outside space or both
b. The postmark date or date of your email is the official date of your request; no verbal requests are honored
c. The web-published (www.awostingnj.com) wait list will be updated once a month to reflect any requests received within the month
d. Keep your email or make a copy of your request. If you do not see your written request on the waitlist the month AFTER you have made the request, you can assume it was NOT received. Contact the Director of Properties with a copy of your original request so the missing wait list request may be rectified.
2. Member use of garages takes precedence over resident-non-member use:
a. Resident-non-member space assignments can only be made after ALL member requests are satisfied “in the category” (inside or outside garage space)
b. While it is the Board’s intent to renew member annual leases indefinitely, providing the renter is in good standing and abides by garage area rules, resident-non-member leases are good for one year only and will only be renewed providing NO member is on the wait list, within the category of the renter (inside or outside garage space) when new leases are sent. Therefore, a non-member needs to understand their lease is clearly year-to-year.
3. The Association owns, manages and controls the garages area and per our lease, no lessor may assign or sub-lease. All reassignments of space are the sole right and responsibility of the Association.
4. While all current leases are year-to-year, it is the intention of the Board to automatically renew all current member-renters annually, if they wish to continue, providing they are members in good standing, abide by garage rules and cooperate with Director of Properties.
5. As of September 1, 2016, notwithstanding 2.a above, and with the exception of member-renters currently contracted for more than one garage or outside space as of same date, (who are “grandfathered,” indefinitely going forward), no member may lease more than one inside and one outside space if any member is on the wait list in the same category, at the time of lease renewals. Likewise, if vacancies allow for a member to secure a new second space within the category, the lease on the second space is good for one year only and will only be renewed if NO members are on the wait list in the same category.
6. Treasurer will no longer deposit checks without proof of signed lease. No one may move into a garage until a lease is executed and payment submitted.
*This Months Changes*
Moved Paul Smith to End of indoor space as per email request.